Monday, February 05, 2007

Seasonal Snowdrops

I wasn't aware snowdrops had so many blemishes on them till I took a macro shot of them. These required considerable cleaning up on them. Little loves. I guess I will post this to BP when I return. I think the portrait one is best for composition.

Actually with both of them I used two pictures because of the DOF. With the top one the snowdrop on the right was out of focus so I layered it in from another shot.
And the same with the bottom picture. I layered in the bottom flower.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Nice work, Kate, these are beautiful! I love snowdrops, and you did a great job with them! Have a fun safe trip and stay warm!

You'll prolly not see flowers in NY--not outside anyway!

February 01, 2007 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home