Monday, January 22, 2007

Smudge-tool-brushing (Painting): Erin with Robin's egg



This is a smudge-tool painting I made from an old scanned photo I took in 1981 of Erin. I've included the original scan and a detail from the "painting." Click on the images (you can click twice) to see the details, if interested.

More work could be done on these to make them better and I may return to them later, but I have done all I have time for now.

Except that I was thinking of attempting to make one more Monet-like. Mary Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie J said...

Good choice of shot Mary. You have improved it immensely with the background. It was already very cute of Erin but you have certainly enhanced the detail. This has to be a real good reason for using the smudge tool to enhance a fairly ordinary picture and make it into something special.

January 16, 2007 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home