Monday, January 15, 2007

ICE THEME - Central Park


I know you gals must be used to frozen fingers but I really found it restricting. Though I did take pictures I didn't pay quite so much attention as usual. Far too cold to stand around checking to see if you'd got it OK or not. Just had to take the shot and run.

We got the metro to a station on the west side of central park and walked across the park to the Guggenheim Museum. Unfortunately the outside of the museum was being renovated so no pictures there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Lovely colors and composition, Moo! Like the combination of ice and water.

Boy, I know what you mean about cold fingers--brrr! WHen it gets too cold I carry my camera and get much more discriminating about what I take--I amy carry it for horus and take nothing.

I have some ice shots, too, quite a few. Hope to get them posted!

February 27, 2007 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely colours Kate, cold hard on batteries and then when you bring the camera into the warmth, I read its best to put the camera in a plastic bag to not have condensation appear..... winter is great.... lovely shot. like the blue.

February 27, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I just wen tout at night with Keith shooting ice. Cold, but not as cold as it has been,

February 27, 2007 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home