Monday, January 08, 2007

January Blues in Messing



This is the sort of weather we have to put up with here in England mostly from mid December until mid March. I remember our teacher last year Val when he said he would love to come to England to shoot in this sort of weather. He would find it inspiring.
I am just uploading the first one again as now I see it on the blog I am noticing for the first time the distracting weed in the l/h corner. So I have cloned it out. Funny how sometimes you do not pay attention and notice these things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Usually, we have snow, but it's like that here, too, this year, so far, grey skies, dark. And rain, we've been having a lot of rain and there are puddles everywhere.

Nice captures.

January 07, 2007 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home