Monday, January 01, 2007

Family Charlotte


I worked on this one. I used the healing tool in places and also added a bit to one of her teeth so there wasn't a gap and put it through VP glamour and faded the effect in edit. I have sent it to her but not heard yet. She went out to meet her ex boyfriend in Spain (his parents live there) and they are seeing in the new year together. I hope she won't regret going - he is always asking her to marry him but it seems from her point of view this is out of the question. This is my favourite of all the ones I took.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

It's delightful! It looks wonderful! I hope she likes it!

January 02, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger Katie J said...

It is rather a large space isn't it! No I havn't tried but I will.

January 05, 2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Nice thing about digital!

January 05, 2007 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home