Monday, February 26, 2007

Black & White Reflections

I did all the b&w adjustments to this in the RAW converter. I am sure you recognise this scene which I seem to be photographing a lot lately. I took a tripod with me on this trip as the previous trip there had not been a lot of light but the day was quite bright here (yes bright in January) and probably I didn't need a tripod
This one has poster edge applied. I kind of liked it. Also I made the reflection lighter to endeavour to match the top half. I am thinking of putting this on BP.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I love them, I like them both! One is delicate, the other punchy! You should submit them both, the punchy one first and then the original.

January 11, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Katie J said...

Will do - thanks!

January 13, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

GOOD, they deserve it! :-D

January 13, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Andrej Nagode said...

Beautiful reflections and tones!
Well done!
BW A

April 08, 2008 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home